S. Biagio church was first mentioned in Lombrici in an  episcopal parchment of 1083, in which the existence of the village is cited too. It still retains its Romanesque plant with the only central nave. In 1180 it is remembered among the possessions of the rich monastery of S. Peter Abbey in Camaiore.

Tourist information office Opening times
Toggle Bar